We are thrilled that the outcome from our recent Ofsted inspection which took place on Wednesday 14th November 2018 was GOOD. We are especially pleased with so many incredibly positive comments which included:
• You make a positive difference to pupils’ attitudes to learning, and you renew their belief in themselves and in their futures.
• The strong relationships that the staff build with pupils contribute to the school providing a safe, nurturing environment in which pupils thrive and succeed.
• The desire to offer the highest standards of education to pupils is shared by the local governing body and trust.
• High-quality relationships are the cornerstone of the school’s success. The school’s relationship with parents is extremely strong.
• Pupils are enormously proud of their school. They talked with pride about how the school has given them opportunities and responsibilities that they would not otherwise have had.
• The safeguarding and welfare of pupils are given a high priority.
I believe this report evidences the incredible hard work and professionalism of all the staff, the hard work and behaviour of our students and the support of you as parents and carers. As a school community we should be very proud of our school and it goes without saying that we will continue to strive to provide the best education we possibly can.
To read the report in full please click the link below.