VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Hair & Beauty
- A practical course in a dynamic and growing business sector
- Learn about a wide range of services
- Combine practical, fun activities with theory and knowledge
- Prepare for future work in a salon enviroment
This course is very practical and will introduce pupils to a dynamic and growing business sector. Learn a range of services that are typically offered within a salon, including hairdressing, beauty therapy and nail services. The course combines practical, fun activities of working in a salon with general theory and knowledge relating to work within hair and beauty.
- Introducing the hair and beauty sector
- Creating a positive impression in the hair and beauty sector
- Introducing hair styling
English, Maths and ICT skills are included in relevant, work-related
contexts, allowing pupils to work towards an Entry Level, Level 1 or
Level 2 qualification in those areas.
Completing the course provides you with the skills, knowledge
and understanding to progress to other vocational qualifications in Hair & Beauty at College.
All pupils study GCSE English, maths, science and / or Functional Skills.