Destinations & Outcomes
Learners at The Heights have progressed onto a range of Destinations, including Local Colleges, Apprenticeships, Traineeships and entering the world of work. At The Heights we continue to support Learners once they have progressed onto their chosen Post 16 pathway.
The 2022 School Leavers progressed onto a range of post secondary options, detail of which can be found below (Data Correct as of October 2023) :
- 93.7% (45 of 48 Learners) of students enrolled onto Post 16 options (Including College or Apprenticeship).
- 79.1% of students enrolled onto a local college (including but not limited to Blackburn College, Burnley College, and Accrington & Rossendale Colleges)
- 14.5% of students registered with a local employer or training provider
- 4.1% of students enrolled on an apprenticeship with local employer / business
- 6.2% (3 Learners) of learners are currently in this cohort are NEET and are seeking employment and or training, with the support of New Directions and the Heights Blackburn.
The above data is reviewed in accordance to the school destinations (copies of this are available from the school’s Careers Leader). Sustainability data for the 2023 cohort will start to be collated at the start of the Spring Term this is supported by the New Directions Team.
If any mainstream providers require any further information regarding there pupils, they can Contact Mr Doohan via email.
At The Heights, we are very proud of our student achievement at Post 16 level, we encourage ex students to become part of our Alumni Network which is overseen by our School Careers Leader; Mr Doohan. If any student’s would like to be part of our Network they can contact Mr Doohan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the School’s Careers Twitter page @TheHeightsCEIAG.
Below are just some of our Student Success stories: