The importance of our school library can not be over emphasised. Our library is an important source of knowledge to pupils in schools. It develops the important habit of reading amongst them.
- The school library plays a great role in the life of our students as it allows them go to a quiet space to read for pleasure.
- Our dedicated reading champion carries out guided reading sessions in a quiet environment.
Our library helps to:
- Impact positively on the academic achievement of the students.
- Support pupils and help them improve their reading comprehension.
- Students can then perform better during examinations
- Facilitate the work of our classroom teachers and ensures each student has access to resources, irrespective of home opportunities or constraints.