Please see below a list of our key safeguarding policies which we have made available to the public on the links below. Our policies are regularly updated and reviewed and all staff working with our pupils have read and understood the government’s essential document ‘Keeping Children safe in Education 2022’. All our staff follow the policies laid out below to safeguard our pupils.
- Child Protection policy 2024
- Blackburn with Darwen’s Child Protection & Safeguarding for schools
- Working together to Safeguard Children 2018
- Guidance for safer working practice
- Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
For more information on our policies, please see the links below or access the ‘policies’ page on our website, or contact us directly on 01254 261655 and ask for a member of the safeguarding team.